Sorry guys

I havnt been posting a whole lot lately and I just wanted to say sorry. Ive just been really busy having a life and all. So sorry again and maybe someday we can all get together again.

.... yeah, uh....

whatever.

I havnt been posting a whole lot lately and I just wanted to say sorry. Ive just been really busy having a life and all. So sorry again and maybe someday we can all get together again.

.....:thumbsup: ...OK

:devil::smirk:

Must not be much of a life if you are spending your time starting this :thumbsup:

thread! By the way when someday comes around I am busy!

Happy Holiday!

I was expecting a good read like you were sorry you own a yamaha instead of a Honda!

:thumbsup::devil::smirk:

I was expecting a good read like you were sorry you own a yamaha instead of a Honda!

bwhahahahahaha

bwhahahahahaha

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!1

I thought this gas guage thing was a joke. I gave almost everyone I could think of a possitive and nothing happens to their guage but, I think yamababyboy's tank will be empty real soon:lol: :devil::smirk:

Click his can up in the left of his post and let him know how much we missed him!!!!:thumbsup:

I guess everybody feels the same about this guy and here I thought I only had an excellent judge of character! Hopefully he won't go awat mad, he'll just go away!:thumbsup: