MSR Raptor on 05 WR

I was going to purchase a MSR Pro-Raptor clutch lever assembly w/ hotstart for my 05 WR450F.

Does it bolt right on? I don't want to modify much.

Also, I know the clutch switch cable will not work with this, mine fell out a month ago and I didnt even know what is was for.

What do I do with this cluthc switch cable? I saw a post that I connect the two wires together, or do I just disconnect, or do I need it?

Thanks....

I just need an easier clutch pull. I am doing these long 5 hour races and my arm can't take it.

Leave the switch hanging, it will not hurt...or connect those 2 wires together if you do not like the switch in the loom.

Thanks Asgeir.........those are about half the price of yamaha replacements!!

I ran the MSR Raptor on my YZ for years and loved it. Switched to ASV, a little better.

I ran the MSR Raptor on my YZ for years and loved it. Switched to ASV, a little better.

Do you have the same light feel you can get with the MSR ? (by 3 different holes for the cable in the lever)

Do you have the same light feel you can get with the MSR ? (by 3 different holes for the cable in the lever)

THe ASV's were almost as light in pull, but the lever seemed much smother and better built.