2007 WR450F finally in Texas

I picked up my 2007 WR450F today after waiting 2 weeks and the dealer saying any day now.

I'm so happy the weather is going to be in the mid to high 70's this weekend and I'll be riding.

213000562.jpg

hey nice pic whats the bike like?? i wanna get an 07 model but dont know which 1? so many 2 choose from i want either a wr450f, crf450x or exc450 as they are the only dealers in my town. how does the wr compare against the other too????

ANY info would be helpful

thanks will

I picked up my 2007 WR450F today after waiting 2 weeks and the dealer saying any day now.

I'm so happy the weather is going to be in the mid to high 70's this weekend and I'll be riding.

213000562.jpg

NICE!

Mine arrived a week ago in Oregon but is in the shop getting mods and adds. I'll pick it up on the 23rd and will ride the 24th!

Saw the 07 for the first time today. Sure are nice looking bikes but man that carb is hardly visible!!! I've heard it will be a few years before EFI hits the wr scene too.....dang.

:thumbsup: Let us know how it goes. My dealer still hasnt gotten one in

Where in Texas?

Where in Texas?

North Dallas

I can't believe you had the presence of mind to take all those pictures. All that open country would have been rutted up long before I could quit shaking enough to take pics. Nice bike. Pretty country.

hey nice pic whats the bike like?? i wanna get an 07 model but dont know which 1?

WR 450.:lol:

There's one sitting on the floor in the Lubbock dealership - at least it was there last Friday.