HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxcowboy

2007 WR450F finally in Texas

11 posts in this topic

I picked up my 2007 WR450F today after waiting 2 weeks and the dealer saying any day now.

I'm so happy the weather is going to be in the mid to high 70's this weekend and I'll be riding.

213000562.jpg

hey nice pic whats the bike like?? i wanna get an 07 model but dont know which 1? so many 2 choose from i want either a wr450f, crf450x or exc450 as they are the only dealers in my town. how does the wr compare against the other too????

ANY info would be helpful

thanks will

I picked up my 2007 WR450F today after waiting 2 weeks and the dealer saying any day now.

I'm so happy the weather is going to be in the mid to high 70's this weekend and I'll be riding.

213000562.jpg

NICE!

Mine arrived a week ago in Oregon but is in the shop getting mods and adds. I'll pick it up on the 23rd and will ride the 24th!

Saw the 07 for the first time today. Sure are nice looking bikes but man that carb is hardly visible!!! I've heard it will be a few years before EFI hits the wr scene too.....dang.