HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcoma

Thank you, one and all

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :devil: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :thumbsup:

You're welcome!! Now don't be a stranger......there's always a new WR owner out there that needs direction. Answer 'em and good karma will come your way.:thumbsup:

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :smirk: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :devil:

Cool and good for you. Stick around and add what you learned. Shoot man, you cant ride all the time. :thumbsup:

I may not be around on the site for much longer

Just a figure of speech - I just cant wait to ride my "new" bike:ride: