Thank you, one and all

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :devil: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :thumbsup:

You're welcome!! Now don't be a stranger......there's always a new WR owner out there that needs direction. Answer 'em and good karma will come your way.:thumbsup:

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :smirk: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :devil:

Cool and good for you. Stick around and add what you learned. Shoot man, you cant ride all the time. :thumbsup:

I may not be around on the site for much longer

Just a figure of speech - I just cant wait to ride my "new" bike:ride: