Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krony506

Free Snap on tools

24 posts in this topic

How long did it take you guys to get your free to tools after you bought your bike?

You guys are getting free Snap On tools with your new bikes?? I didn't get any freebies with my 06:smashpc: If they are giving out free torque wrences thats an awsome deal! I just paid a small fortune for my Snap On toque wrench.

My dealer isn't participating in the program so no Snap-On for me:cry:

I work at a dealership call yamaha customer relations and talk to them they may help you, thier number is in your owners manual.It doesn't cost the dealer a dime to participate in this promo.They are just to lazy to put your name on a list that is on line,right on the dealer net work.Or possibly someone in thier shop got your wrench,also make sure you bought your bike during the promo period.

I have nothing yet, did you have to complete a form at the dealer??

Your salesman should have asked you if you wanted the impact wrench or the torque wrench. Then he sends your info to Yamaha.

I ended up calling Yamaha Corp.(After about 3 weeks) and they said to expect something in the mail within a few wekks, hopefully it will come soon!!!

I asked for the impact wrench. I am HOPING that it also comes with a battery and charger! They didn't specify and you just never know.... Been 7 weeks.

I ordered mine on october 7 the day i bought my bike and i ordered the impact. Last thursday i believe it was i got the torque wrench in the mail. Im glad they sent the torque wrench ill use it more. But yeah about 7-8 weeks.

I asked for the impact wrench. I am HOPING that it also comes with a battery and charger! They didn't specify and you just never know.... Been 7 weeks.

It comes with a battery and charger in a nice case