Free Snap on tools

How long did it take you guys to get your free to tools after you bought your bike?

seven weeks for a torque wrench

about 8 weeks for the torque wrench..

its been 6 weeks and nothing yet

still waiting:thumbsdn:

six weeks to the day for me still nothing either. ski

About 7 weeks.

You guys are getting free Snap On tools with your new bikes?? I didn't get any freebies with my 06:smashpc: If they are giving out free torque wrences thats an awsome deal! I just paid a small fortune for my Snap On toque wrench.

My dealer isn't participating in the program so no Snap-On for me:cry:

My digital torque wrench and Dr. D. exhaust came on the same day. It was like Christmas! Too bad I can't ride 'till Easter.

It was about 6 weeks for the impact gun

I have nothing yet, did you have to complete a form at the dealer??

I work at a dealership call yamaha customer relations and talk to them they may help you, thier number is in your owners manual.It doesn't cost the dealer a dime to participate in this promo.They are just to lazy to put your name on a list that is on line,right on the dealer net work.Or possibly someone in thier shop got your wrench,also make sure you bought your bike during the promo period.

I have nothing yet, did you have to complete a form at the dealer??

Your salesman should have asked you if you wanted the impact wrench or the torque wrench. Then he sends your info to Yamaha.

I ended up calling Yamaha Corp.(After about 3 weeks) and they said to expect something in the mail within a few wekks, hopefully it will come soon!!!

I asked for the impact wrench. I am HOPING that it also comes with a battery and charger! They didn't specify and you just never know.... Been 7 weeks.

I ordered mine on october 7 the day i bought my bike and i ordered the impact. Last thursday i believe it was i got the torque wrench in the mail. Im glad they sent the torque wrench ill use it more. But yeah about 7-8 weeks.

It's a Yamaha thing, your getting f$#@#@!

I asked for the impact wrench. I am HOPING that it also comes with a battery and charger! They didn't specify and you just never know.... Been 7 weeks.

It comes with a battery and charger in a nice case

I was never asked about either when i purchased my bike.That was in october.I hope that i get one of them.