camo graphics 04yz450f

I found a snow camo graphic kit with platics included for my bike for about 200$ but it's overseas and can't find the One graphic kit anywhere left in the states. I kind of leary about using a credit card overseas. This is what is included: A white front fender and rear fender, a pair of white readiator shrouds, a white camo graphics kit, a rear fender and swingarm decal and a seat cover. It's from dirtbikebitz.com but I would PREFER TO GO THRO THE TT STORE but I guess they don't sell this. Anyone know of a site maybe cheaper or at least within the states. The site looks legit but I get some weird thing pop up when I get on there.

Have you tried calling the TT store and asking them?

i think the 200 is a little steep anyway. Everyone here has it listed for closer to 170

I got mine for $161.99 through BTO, but it took over a month to get it.

They have that kit for an 04? I haven't seen one of those kits for the 03 to 05 body style anywere. If they are offered for the 04 let me in on were.Thanks Neil

if anyone can tell me where to get the kit for the 03-05, i would appreciate it. Thanks

I found a snow camo graphic kit with platics included for my bike for about 200$ but it's overseas and can't find the One graphic kit anywhere left in the states. I kind of leary about using a credit card overseas. This is what is included: A white front fender and rear fender, a pair of white readiator shrouds, a white camo graphics kit, a rear fender and swingarm decal and a seat cover. It's from dirtbikebitz.com but I would PREFER TO GO THRO THE TT STORE but I guess they don't sell this. Anyone know of a site maybe cheaper or at least within the states. The site looks legit but I get some weird thing pop up when I get on there.

just to let you know mate this is a uk based company and is one of the largest in the uk, so you have no worrys useing your credit card with them .if it was a smaller company then yes i would allso worry but i can assure you that this company is huge in the uk, iv even used them myself for parts

hope this hhelps a little mate

regards dave :thumbsup:

The one industries white camo kit is awesome IMO, the only white kit I like, buy it install it and post pics for the rest of us to enjoy.

Already bought but waiting on the long shipping time since it's oversees glad to know that the company is legit.