HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve lemley

Where are the reviews on the 07 wr450f???

5 posts in this topic

Why can't I find any reviews on the 07 wr450f. I want to buy one and upgrade from my plated 99wr400 but i want to read the expert reviews on it before hand. Does anyone know if there are any yet. I know yamahas review but i want to see an independant review with details and maybe a comparison to the other new bikes. Can anyone provide links etc to this info? Thanks guys.:worthy:

Excellent question. I've already put my money down, but I can't find anything either.(In english, at least) Maybe you have to subscribe to an online magazine or something. But you would at least think a guy could find a link to it, and choose to subscribe... :worthy:

Its a short review without details on goods and bads versus other new bikes. Its a quick, send me to Costa rica to test your bike and ill give it a good anitial report to help hype.... I NEED DETAILS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: