HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamahaxt

all purpose muffler

5 posts in this topic

I'm sure there are post out there on this subject, but I have dial-up and it takes to long to search (i would rather ride instead of sit behind a computer or waste the money on high speed). What is the best priced muffler so I can get more power for my wr450 2006.

That would have to be a YZ muffler off ebay.

Aftermarket mufflers will make more power, but cost lots more.

I'm sure there are post out there on this subject, but I have dial-up and it takes to long to search (i would rather ride instead of sit behind a computer or waste the money on high speed). What is the best priced muffler so I can get more power for my wr450 2006.

I just put a White Brothers E-2 on my WR450 06 and I love it, good sound and power.

That would have to be a YZ muffler off ebay.

Aftermarket mufflers will make more power, but cost lots more.

That's what I did :worthy: plus I added the Promoto billet end with the silencer. My 05 450 rips and I saved a ton of money. You can also look in the TT classifieds. :D:prof: Not sure if an 05 YZ fits the 06 WR though.