07 YZ450 Exhaust

Those of you who are changing your stock exhaust, what are you going to?

I just put the Pro Circuit Ti-4 system on my '07 and it came alive. Seriously nice system for MX, but not the quietest around.

i put a White bros aluminum pro on my 07 and i love it...:worthy:

just did the dr. d race system and def. made the bike alot snappier with alot more bottom and mid

I also put Dr. D on mine and agree with White YZ it woke up the bottom end and seemed to smooth the low to mid transition

Very nice fit and quality

Cappy79

I also put Dr. D on mine and agree with White YZ it woke up the bottom end and seemed to smooth the low to mid transition

Very nice fit and quality

Cappy79

How much louder is it than stock? Did you notice a big difference in the handling with the radiator lowering kit.

Someone told me over the weekend that the new DR D is coming out around Jan 07.. it has the cone shape cap like the PC pipes is what this guy told me. I am in the market also for a pipe on my 07'... I know the DR D are good im also looking at the yoshimura sytem there stuff is top notch also. but I dunno people swear by the Dr D set up for the yz's

i put a White bros aluminum pro on my 07 and i love it...:worthy:

Well i just found a good deal on the WB pro2.. Your in cali did you have to rejet? I called WB they said with the airboot cover off a 168 main/48 pilot and 1 down on the clip/needle.

So what if I leave the cover on I dont have to rejet it?

What airboot cover are you talking about?

yes i removed the back fire screen (airboot cover) and put a 168 main jet but left the 45 pilot in and turned the fuel srew out 2 turns..it runs great for now but ya i will eventually put in the 48 pilot if it needs it...

How much louder is it than stock? Did you notice a big difference in the handling with the radiator lowering kit.

Huckster the pipe is louder but desn't seem that offensive but remember I'm old and deaf! As for the lowering kit it feels noticibly better would I recommend...definetley yes if it wasn't necessary to purchase the "lower header" as the lowering kit is only 49.00 but the pipe is about 650.00.

I'm very pleased with the Dr. D products. I'm still in the honeymoon stage this bike just seems to be better every time I ride it.

Cappy79

same here....

picked up my 07 (blue) 2 weeks ago. bikes been awesome so far. i've been on honda 250f's the past 3 years. stock pipe is WAY more than enough for me right now. not used to having 50hp on tap all the time....:worthy:

boy these things accelarate hard....:D

same here....

picked up my 07 (blue) 2 weeks ago. bikes been awesome so far. i've been on honda 250f's the past 3 years. stock pipe is WAY more than enough for me right now. not used to having 50hp on tap all the time....:worthy:

boy these things accelarate hard....:D

Ya, they are fast.

does enyone recomend the FMF factory 4.1 for my 07 yz450?

Have one on order already wondering if it was a good idea.

any info would be great!!

I am on the fence about getting a new pipe as well. I rode an 06 and it definitely has the low end hit that my 07 does not. Hard to tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing. It seems like the 07 may deliver the power to the ground better and that is why i am not feeling the hit as much? Tractable power seems more usefull than wheel spining and hit? Anyone? Does your piped 07 ride like an 06 now? Decisions decisions.

Im looking @ a Rocket Exhaust anyone one have anything to say about them?

They look sweet and the price is good.

I read a few reviews on pipes for 07 yz450 and they all leaned towards

FMF,I was wondering if anyone actually had it on there bike and liked it!

yea I have the factory 4.1 on my 450 it really improved the bottom

end,and it sounds awsom.not to loud not to quiet!

Just installed the MEGA BOMB a few weeks ago and placed stock silencer back on my 07. Bike has more low end with an additional power spread throughout although I would say the gain is marginal. It did as advertised actually quieten the bike some more which I had no complaints with although the 07 is fairly quiet anyway.