HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt22

wr450 head pipe

5 posts in this topic

Make sure you install it with a big hammer, it may take awhile but you'll get it on eventually.:worthy:

Make sure you install it with a big hammer, it may take awhile but you'll get it on eventually.:D

whats is answer mean, if yes then a simple yes would have been fine but if not then why not just say no. :prof::worthy:

I am sorry to have wasted anybodies time with this post I stumbled on to the answer through searching of other threads. So the answer is yes the head pipe from the YFZ will fit and will be a bit heavier and tougher. Hope this helps anybody who might have been looking for the same info. Thank you TT for the awesome community :D:worthy:

Matt22 already knows, but the stainless YFZ header is a direct fit for the '03 and '04 YZ's and WR's (maybe other years as well).

I'm currently using the YFZ header on my WR.