Hollister Hills Poker Run

I think I might be interested too. Can you provide any additional information. I hope the weather lightens up a little. Will it be rain or shine? What are the conditions like up there now? I am looking for a place to ride on New Years day! Can't think of a better reason to remain sober! ? Thanks, P

Its been raining pretty hard for a few days.. No rain today and the forecast is possible showers.. I have a friend who is setting up the route and they are going to call me if its cancelled.. Its muddy as hell but hey thats what makes for good clean fun... Its starts late around 1030 since they expect some hangovers.. Sign up starts at 0830.. SO far its still on... They have some great prizes to give away also...

• 7 years later...

The conditions at HH have been outstanding, even the Renz property was open yesterday.

Found this at Southbayriders,

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89267

There is only a slight chance of rain from now through the 1st. Even if the adobe sections are too slick for opening, conditions in the granite area will be prime. Almost all of the wide trails have been graded recently including Peats, Jay, Mystic, and Toyon.

The Poker run is just a good excuse to get out and ride with the donation going to a good cause!