which slip on for 06 yz450?

Reason I say slip on is because the stock ti header seems to be pretty good and I can't see a full system being that much different than just a slip on...but please correct me if I am wrong.

So, which slip on it making the most power improvements?

Thanks, and this is for a yz450 supermoto bike.

Probably the Carbon Pro 2 from White Brothers

If it's for a supermoto bike I would go with the Graves system. They are a Yamaha team in Roadracing and SM, so I'm sure Chuck Graves did his home work when it comes to making the exhausts perform.

Probably the Carbon Pro 2 from White Brothers

I was thinking about it but they don't make teh Carbon Pro in a slip on.

If it's for a supermoto bike I would go with the Graves system. They are a Yamaha team in Roadracing and SM, so I'm sure Chuck Graves did his home work when it comes to making the exhausts perform.

Yeah, that is actually the system I would chose since it if for supermoto but I was thinking slip on for now and Graves only offers a full system.

I would go FMF 4.1 or White Brothers for the most improvement. However, I don't think you would notice and more improvement over the FMF Powercore that sells for a lot less.

Dave at MRD is custom making me a slip on that will tuck in nice and tight. I can't stand the big long muffler on my 06 so I talked to Dave and he's making a new jig to get the same length muffler to sit in nice and tight. Hopefully he'll have it done soon and have the new setup available in a week or two.

thanks fellas.

any thoughts on full system over slip on? is my thinking correct on this??

Dave at MRD is custom making me a slip on that will tuck in nice and tight. I can't stand the big long muffler on my 06 so I talked to Dave and he's making a new jig to get the same length muffler to sit in nice and tight. Hopefully he'll have it done soon and have the new setup available in a week or two.

Where is MRD?

I too was looking for a muffler that does not stick out soooooo loooong