New Handlebars

As some of you might have heard, I had a MAJOR get off last Wed. at Comp. Park. Ended up in the hospital for three days with a fractured pelvis, several broken ribs and a partially collapsed lung. All this after overshooting a double.Guess the YZ timing and removing the grey wire is to blame ;-) (Guess when your near 40 any excuse sounds good huh?)Anyway, I have 3 months before returning to work(according to the Doc) which gives me time to look for some replacement bars that I bent. (yep, that's all that broke!!)So if anyone could give me some advice on good bars for MX and desert for a rider 5'11" I would appreciate it!!

Jimmy button highs

sorry to hear about the step off mate hope you get better soon take it easy :)

I was looking at the Tag X5 handlebars only because I didn't want to buy an adapter or a new triple clamp to put on some Pro Tapers. Has anyone used the Tag handlebars with good success? If so, which bend is best for the WR geometry?

WRoost, I wish you the best with your recovery.

How about some CR High Renthals or some CR High Pro Tapers. I have One set of each I would sell. The Renthals have about 10 rides on them, in perfect condition. I just bought the Pro Tapers used, and haven't installed them yet. The Pro Tapers come with a set of grips too. The Renthals have been narrowed 3/4" on each side.

I'm going to get some Woods High Pro Tapers...so I won't have to cut down these CR Highs.

$60 for the Renthals

$65 for the Pro Tapers

Plus shipping.