Wow, I Can't Believe It!

well today i went to a local dealer to get some parts for my ''trusty old kx250''(another story but thats a kawasaki for ya!) and i wen't over to the yamaha section on my way out(how could i resist!, and i wanted to check out the 07 yz250f so i could drool but they didn't have any :worthy: !) and i had heard that the 07 yz450f clutch was easy to pull...

so they had 1 07 white edition yz450f sittin there and i pulled the clutch in and, wow! then i pulled the yz85 clutch sittin a few bikes away and it was almost easier than the 85!

I thought i'd share this being im still amazed...has anyone else been suprised by the easy 450 clutch pull?

well today i went to a local dealer to get some parts for my ''trusty old kx250''(another story but thats a kawasaki for ya!) and i wen't over to the yamaha section on my way out(how could i resist!, and i wanted to check out the 07 yz250f so i could drool but they didn't have any :worthy: !) and i had heard that the 07 yz450f clutch was easy to pull...

so they had 1 07 white edition yz450f sittin there and i pulled the clutch in and, wow! then i pulled the yz85 clutch sittin a few bikes away and it was almost easier than the 85!

I thought i'd share this being im still amazed...has anyone else been suprised by the easy 450 clutch pull?

I can feather it with 1 finger. :D

yeah i sat there playin with it for like 5 mins with my index finger, still in shock that it was a 450

just another phenomenon of yamaha...i love it. Now if only they could make the shifting so smooth and effortless we'd really be in business

clutch 4-stroke..huh?