HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpkinsella

Enzo vs. TBT suspension

6 posts in this topic

I have a 06 YZ450f and am trying to find a good suspension company. Enzo and TBT seem to be the most popular in my area. I race race mainly offroad, everything from mudy tight woods to open desert. I am 5'8" 185lbs. Been racing for two years riding for ten, trying to bump up to the B class. If anybody has any good experiences or bad that would make my decision alot easaier. Some stock setups and ergo may also help, the bike is completely stock as far as that goes.

I have a 06 YZ450f and am trying to find a good suspension company. Enzo and TBT seem to be the most popular in my area. I race race mainly offroad, everything from mudy tight woods to open desert. I am 5'8" 185lbs. Been racing for two years riding for ten, trying to bump up to the B class. If anybody has any good experiences or bad that would make my decision alot easaier. Some stock setups and ergo may also help, the bike is completely stock as far as that goes.

you will be happier with either :worthy:

you will be happier with either :worthy:

Well said, I will also say that there is a clear cut line of guys that can do a proper revalve, and guys who just are terrible. If you got a local guy who does a ton of bikes, and has been around for years, he probably can do a great job for you.

Enzo is great, but so is MB1, and FC.

Alot of guys think there is some secret miracle suspention out there ........ and there just is not such a thing. Just properly set up, working a 100% percent of its potential for your speed and weight.(which will feel 100% better!)

I have my 06 done by TBT and its freakin awesome.Brad Keeney from TBT East rocks.Im sure the west coast TBT does just as good of work as well.You wont regret it either.

Also I am pretty sure TBT is cheaper than enzo.