Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drtlvr

need photos

8 posts in this topic

what does a xr650L look like with the clarke 4.7 gallon tank on it?

I have a 4gallon ims tank thats white and I'm redoing the bike and I'm going with a red tank.

thanks

what does a xr650L look like with the clarke 4.7 gallon tank on it?

I have a 4gallon ims tank thats white and I'm redoing the bike and I'm going with a red tank.

thanks

I have an XR600R with the 5 gallon Clarke, which looks exactly like what an XR650L would look like with a 4.6 on it. give me your email address and Ill shoot you a pic or 2.

Here's a pic of me before I rode solo through Baja, and then Central America :worthy:

I got the clear tank so it's easier to see my fuel level. I don't really give a crap about looks.

th_35210_heading_out_small_122_401lo.JPG

1 person likes this

Here's a pic of me before I rode solo through Baja, and then Central America :worthy:

OMG ! !

Those Clarks have better range than I thought ! !

OMG ! !

Those Clarks have better range than I thought ! !

Lol.

The only part I had a problem with was crossing from the West Coast, to East Coast of Baja. There was a stretch that I was about to run out of gas, and had to buy some from some dude in a pickup truck. But I had octane booster in my backpack, so I just added that in ontop of it, and the bike ran fine.

Clarke 4.7 gallon for the win.

Lol.

The only part I had a problem with was crossing from the West Coast, to East Coast of Baja. There was a stretch that I was about to run out of gas, and had to buy some from some dude in a pickup truck. But I had octane booster in my backpack, so I just added that in ontop of it, and the bike ran fine.

Clarke 4.7 gallon for the win.

Do you know approx how many miles you get from a full tank? Are you running stock carb? I would like to figure how many miles between fill ups are required to do a trip like this.

Thanks.