Speedo wanted in UK

Anyone got a speedo they don't want. If so please call me on 07711 179675.

Thanks,

John

I can sell you the tripmeter and cable but am still using the mounting bracket for my digital computer. Let me know if you want it.

Thanks

Chris@utahmoto.com

Chris,

Yes I am interested, but it sounds as though you are a long way from the UK, or are you? What's the cost and can you post it?

John

If you're cool with paying shipping, I'll sell it for $45 (the factory mounting bracket is another $15). I'm in Utah (2 states east of CA) but the package will be relatively small and light.

Chris

John, I assume that since you're in the UK you want a metric speedo. If so, I just happen to have one. It's off my Canadian '00 WR, and it's like new. I think I took it off with under 200 kilometers on it. It's yours if you pick up the shipping costs.

John, I assume that since you're in the UK you want a metric speedo. If so, I just happen to have one. It's off my Canadian '00 WR, and it's like new. I think I took it off with under 200 kilometers on it. It's yours if you pick up the shipping costs.

Originally posted by Tim in WA:

Ummn Last time I looked....we used proper measurement for speed....none of this namby pamby Km crap!.....UK = Mph NOT Kmh!

Tim,

Sounds like an offer i can't refuse. And I don't mind about Km or MPH either. After buying the bike in the last two weeks and Christmas just gone, I am not particularly affluent at the moment.

If you email me your home address on my private email and let me know your costs of shipping, I will send you a cheque. I will email my address to you.

Regards,

John