new special edition yzfs

The SE has the same "gold suspension" as the the blue bike but MacJ must have eyes like an 80 year old.

Did the DRD carbon pipe make any improvements?? Cappy the loan guy??

www.ssmwholesale.com

The DRD seems to has given a little on the bottom and a smother transition from bottom to mid range. I thought the stock power was awesome, just needed the lower header for the radiator lowering kit, no definite need for the DRD pipe .......but man it is way up on the bling scale.:worthy:

Cappy79

www.motomtg.com

Great Southwest Mortgage

I just got my hands on a white yz450f best buy i have ever gotten it was three hundred more than the blue one....i couldn't resist.

Doesnt it list for $100 more?

Anyone find grahpics for the 07 SE? I have called factoryeffex and they dont have anything out yet. DRD makes a good looking set but want to see more options.

Doesnt it list for $100 more?

My dealer wanted $300.00 more for mine, they messed up and didn't have a blue one put together for me, so they sold me a white one for a blue price.

My dealer wanted $300.00 more for mine, they messed up and didn't have a blue one put together for me, so they sold me a white one for a blue price.

nice. I have one of each (well my kid has the blue one) and I definitely like the white one better. I'm thinking of getting some red fingernail polish and pimping the old hag up a bit. :worthy:

How is the white edition holding up for you guys? Any crashes on it?

I got a couple scratches on mine but no scuffs from slides. I would imagine an acrylic floor wax would bring the shine back out with white.

They are spectacular. I was on the '04 450 before they put on the Aluminum Frame. The extra money is worth it because it looks way cool. Just punch anyone that says anything about Siegrfried and Roy.

Chad said the white one is a dog,,, blue's way fastest. :worthy:

Chad said the white one is a dog,,, blue's way fastest. :D

Must be why he couldnt stop from rear ending stewart last weekend. :worthy:

How is the white edition holding up for you guys? Any crashes on it?

Mine is holding up perfectly, the best I've ever had..................................................................... Of course, it's down stairs parked in front of the couch done for the year.......................We have a foot of snow on the ground :worthy: