HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kylwk1500

06 450 oil

17 posts in this topic

I guess the daily oil threads will never end. :worthy:

On the bright side....its been 3 days since somebody asked if its normal for a header to glow red......:D:prof::bonk:

yeah, what do they think this is, a forum?

Your right, its is a forum. A forum with a "search feature" where folks can find 100's of pages of infomation on topics previously discussed (or beat to death in some cases).

Your right, its is a forum. A forum with a "search feature" where folks can find 100's of pages of infomation on topics previously discussed (or beat to death in some cases).

Yes your right, we do have a search feature. But every once in awhile new people come on that have different opinions. That may help us go deeper into the subject. Therefore may help us to learn something new.

But I do agree these "what oil do you use" threads are alittle annoying. Unless you give valuable info, not just saying you use you use a certain type of oil.

On the bright side....its been 3 days since somebody asked if its normal for a header to glow red......:prof::bonk::cry:

rocket-cart_sm.jpg
That may help us go deeper into the subject.
¡¡¿¿ ??!!We've already gone to the level of molecular chemistry. You want more? :worthy:

... not just saying you use you use a certain type of oil.
But, that was exactly what the question was, you see? :D

I love the oil threads! Where else can you find wit, knowledge, ignorance, anger, humor and get a chemistry lesson all wrapped up in one thread? :worthy: Think how boring the world would be if everybody just used Rotella...which, by the way, is the best oil to use :D

I wont use Rotella in my bike again, ever.... YMMV.

Right now I'm using Search Feature full Synthetic :|

Isn't it interesting how a lot of people hate the "glowing pipe" threads and "which oil" threads, yet they always get responses. If you guys hate them so much, stop responding and people may just figure out what that search "feature" is for.

rocket-cart_sm.jpg

¡¡¿¿ ??!!We've already gone to the level of molecular chemistry. You want more? :worthy:

But, that was exactly what the question was, you see? :D

lol....