"L" with a E2,Uni & rejetted....hold on.

I have the DynaJet kit installed with a 55, Uni filter and WB E2 pipe, also a 14t. She leaps ! Idles, starts and rips.

I recommend it.

Yea Me To, Mine Was Jetted, Desnorkled & Dave Modded, Then I Installed The E2 Last Week, I Still Cant Believe It's The Same Engine

And here she is:

113028343-M.jpg

113028594-M-1.jpg

113028486-M-1.jpg

And for real precision work:

113028714-M.jpg

very nice! where did you get the headlight?

Baja Designs. Plugs right in.

I have the DynaJet kit installed with a 55, Uni filter and WB E2 pipe, also a 14t. She leaps ! Idles, starts and rips.

I recommend it.

What do you mean a 55? Did you change your pilot to a 55? Which main ya running?

My E2 should arrive weds! :worthy:

P.S. JESUS that bike it LONG :D

Simply install the entire Dynajet kit, spring and all. Use the 165 main not the 160 in the kit because you have the pipe like me. E-clip in the 3rd slot. Then grind off the tab on the fuel mixture screw and seat it then screw it back out 2.25 turns. Then put in a 55 pilot. I ordered mine from XR's Only. The kit does not come with a pilot. But most feel that it is still needed. I agree after installing mine. So you have the entire DJ kit installed plus a 55 pilot jet.

I know nada about carbs, so when I was re installing it, I was thinking to myself "if this flipping thing starts and runs right it will be a miracle". Well, I hit the happy button and she lit right off ! Idled great, ran great. Gone is the low end hesittation and she is very smooth and responsive.

My friend Wil who knows a lot about this stuff held my hand through the operation and gave me the jet combo to use. He was correct. :worthy:

To be clear, this is for the 650 not the 250 and certainly not the bad assed 950 !

Ok Thanks

As my bike sits now, it has the DJ Kit (with the 165 main), Uni Filter, Desmogged, DeSnorkeled, and the Baffle removed, runs well but i am waiting to install my pipe!

I will run it as is for a bit and then install the 55 if needed. I run at high elevations a lot so i migth not need it, i will see!

Thanks

Good luck, hey dont mangle anyone, I think the coppers are on to ya :worthy:

Hey Frank,

Bike looks great! Glad the carb mods worked out.

Later

Wil

Thanks for all the help Wil. I would still be messing with it if not for you.

See you Sunday. Bring a flashlight with you. I posted an update on ADV. Make sure Jorge and Bill see it.