robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,221 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NZ_Rotter said:

Really? Must have the inseam of Wee Man.

LOL , 31" inseam

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Bryan Bosch
      What do you guys think of this guy's conclusions?

• By Jordan E. Spears
      Very new to the dirt bike forums but not so new to bikes. Picked up my 1977 Suzuki PE250B back in 2012 for 500$. Running and riding just fine with little maintenance done since then. Parked the bike in late 2015 due to it shutting off on me while riding (which I believe to be a spark or carb issue) and just now getting around to finding the time to fix since being out of school.. Parts and a source of info have been my biggest obstacles. Anyways here's the bike.

• By kevelev
      I have  a 1999 Suzuki RM125.  On the left side of the cylinder there is a knob.  The knob is to adjust the spring tension of the exhaust valve/power valve.  I know how to tighten/loosen the spring tension, but I don't know what the tension should be or how many turns it should be at, or where in the rev band it should open up.  There is a little indicator with an arrow pointing clockwise, but again, I don't know how many turns to start at and where it should point, etc.  Can you guys help me out?  Thanks!

• By Cam the man
      so i can trade my 04 yz250f for a 2002 rm125 i ride mostly all trails. i am tired of my 4 stroke because it's nickle and diming me. i have a few questions about the RM. 
      How is the reliability on 02 rm125/ Your opinions of bike
      Will the rm125 be easier to maintain than my yz250f? 
      What problems will pop up on this bike or common problems, what should i ask the seller about the bike?

• By Snacks25
      Hey all first post here having some issues and could use some more experience.
      background: 05 Suzuki RM125. Acquired in a trade. Was ripping great for a day or two on the trails up north and then all of a sudden just bogged down and died. (Only issue during this time was a little bogging when you went wide open throttle--dirty jet for sure, but still ripped).
      Breakdown: Piston had gauges in it from a screw being too long it seems and some shavings touching piston.  The carb is from another year and has been rejetted from stock 460 to 370. (Found this out when the carb rebuild kit wouldn't direct replace).
      Today: Top end rebuild was done with new gaskets, piston, and proper screws.  The carb has been rebuilt besides the 370 jet, that was cleaned and put back in since I didn't have another one. 
      Bike wont start. Doesn't even sound like it wants to. "Wet" is the term I use to describe it when kicking, but the plug isn't wet or flooded.  Has good spark/compression.  Where do I go from here to troubleshoot this thing????
      thanks for reading all this!