robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,167 posts in this topic

2013 before I took her out and single tracked she's a little more scratched up now !

IMG_0017.JPG

5 people like this

Its been a while since I posted any pics of the SuperMoto. Ive done a few things.. Some you can see... Some you can't. lol.. Enjoy... And ride safe!! Hopefully warm weather is around the corner!

DSC_0120_2231x1473 2.jpg

DSC_0132_2224x1462 2.jpg

DSC_0123_2237x1474 2 2.jpg

6 people like this

Kungfu graphics on ebay

Awesome...thanks! They did a great job! Did you have input or did they have these pre designed?

7 minutes ago, DRZadvKat01 said:

Awesome...thanks! They did a great job! Did you have input or did they have these pre designed?

Pre designd lol i wish i could get custom graphics 

1 person likes this

On 2/11/2017 at 5:27 PM, BMSteve said:

Here's my DRZ, just got it a couple of months ago, 2102 model with 328 klm on the clock, originally came black but it's now white

Sorry there not the best photo's, I'll add better ones one the weather cools down a bit and I can get out and ride

Wrapped the shroud in white, didn't come in the white kit I got

plastics_00007.jpg

I was going for the same look with mine. I wish I had your tank. Since this pic I've changed the seat to a seatconcepts and I've put on a Baja Designs KTM LED headlight in white. Also added a wolfman peak tailbag.

2000 DRZ400E:

18044513981_eae57c82bb_k.jpg

7 people like this

Nice looking bike, you've obviously spent a lot of time doing it up, I like the look of those tyres as well, what brand/model are they

Cheers from across the ditch.

1 hour ago, BMSteve said:

Nice looking bike, you've obviously spent a lot of time doing it up, I like the look of those tyres as well, what brand/model are they

Cheers from across the ditch.

thanks BM. they are Continental SM Attacks. not great on wear but good feel. 

Posted (edited)

Just traded my goldwing for this on Sunday. Needs a bit of work. Hard starting right now, he did have it running, but says it  is cold blooded. I know it sat since last summer, so I am thinking it might need a good carb cleaning or tank. Won't have a chance to really get into until this coming weekend. Suggestions for repair manuals?

drz.jpg

Edited by kattotonic
typo
1 person likes this

My bike arrived!

All the MODS:

IMG_1246.JPGK&N filter
3x3 Mod
FCR 39mm Carb with mods
JD jetting kit
Exhaust - MRD Pro exhaust
Lighting - Full HID headlight with high beam
Tail light DCR with 12 o'clock lab lens blinkers integrated
Zeta hand guards with integrated blinkers
Front Suzuki Super Moto appearance package front end fender
Underbar mounted mirrors
SSW quick twist single cable throttle
EBC wave rotters and pads
Core steal braided break lines with gold tips
Thumper Talk - Case savers
DRC wide foot pegs with sliders
T Rexx axel sliders
Zetta Fold away leavers
Zetta Skid plate
Zetta chain guard
Zetta Heal guard
Zetta Rear rotter guard
Eibach front and rear suspension
Spokes wrapped black
powered coated triple tree, Bar risers, Ignition plate, Break master guard, Sub frame, rear swing arm
moto hose exhaust slider

8 people like this

My first ride (Moto Cove, VA) and now the top end is being under construction :D

20170226_105519.jpg

4 people like this

My 2007 SM. Bought it last autumn and used the cold winter months here in Austria to give it a makeover. For now its finished, but as soon as I get more money I might buy some more mods ^_^

IMG_7158.JPG

4 people like this