DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,103 posts in this topic

heaster were did you get edge kit is it the 1 or 2

hope you can help

cheers jason

Hi Jason, :worthy:

You can get DRC Edge LED taillights and blinkers here:

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/index.shtml

As to 1 or 2, that comes down to personal preference, as each one has its good points. Here's mine, it's a 1:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440837

Take Care,

Greg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Motorider682
      Hi guys im new on here. But I have seen some of the articles and it seems like everyone is very helpful to others on here so i figured i would give it a try. Anyways I just bought a 2002 Suzuki Rm125 and im having issues with the shifting. The shifter has full motion top to bottom but it will not catch any gears. The bike runs just fine but like i said the shifter will not catch or engange into any gears. Any information helps! 
    • By Karol
      I know y'all have probably read thousands of drz engine noise complains, but this one is different. I just bought the bike, a 07 drz400sm with 9k miles, and this is my first drz. Likewise, it struck me how noisy the engine was. There is an annoying ticking that I assume is the cam chain and I plan on buying an mcct soon, but that is not the issue. It seems that in the mid rpm range, especially in low 2nd gear (because of low ambient noise) there is an almost siren like noise coming from the engine, pulsing. It's hard to tell what it its, but it gets louder and much more noticeable after the engine is nice and warm. I'll try to post an audio sample as soon as I can. Also, the pulsing seems to speed up with an increase of speed and doesn't pulse but rather stays constant while revving in neutral. It's noticeable when in neutral as well as other grears and throughout the rpms, but is especially noticeable while holding constant rpm. (The sound is not there during deceleration) Could this be the cam chain? I'm very new to the drz and I'm not sure if there is something that I should take care of before it locks up on me or if I'm just being paranoid. With the limited amount of info you have, tell me if you know what it could be. Thanks.
    • By MizzouDRZ
      Bought a 2016 Suzuki DR-Z400SM back in September, put two hundred miles on it or so and then bought a full Yoshimura RS2 system for it. Worked well for about 1,000 miles and then I noticed i have an exhaust leak where the header meets the engine. The local shop says the gasket has gone bad. I looked at the gasket compared to the stock one the other night and noticed the Yoshi gasket is just flat while the stock one has a ridge around the pipe. Anyway, I need to replace the gasket, and I was hoping to just take the stock one off the old exhaust and then put it on the new one, but they dont just slide off. So, how does one change a gasket?

Thanks.
    • By 203bikelyfe
      I'm looking for a pit bike, budget around $600. Im not to worried about a chinnese brand im worried about size, I've been looking at a ssr 125 (either semi and manual), I'm 6'1 about 165lbs. I just wanna know if i'd be able to ride it pretty comfortably, obviously wont be as comfortable as a 250. let me know anything you got.
      Thanks
    • By Whiteeyelashes
      Complete, with pan, ready to mount and ride.   Black top, white sides, pristine condition. $175 plus shipping obo.  PP FF