robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,167 posts in this topic

Yup, this is gonna be a biggie for sure! We have green,black,BLUE(the fastest) and that other color what is it yellow? Just kinding.

1 person likes this

Got rid of the big plastic monstrosity of a rear fender today.

Got the BD tailight mounted the tucked in way again.

122410.jpg

122411.jpg

122412.jpg

Hey all!

I've had mine for a year now and I'm still loving it!!:worthy: I spent most of the summer on my new SM setup. I was lucky enough to get out in the mud a few times too!

201308503_0500751bec_b.jpg

1 person likes this

brad21 this is one of the most beautiful DRZ pic I've seen here.

Thank you kind sir.:worthy:

One more:

tillamooksept06045.jpg

I use www.flickr.com

Once you have an account which is free to do, you upload your pictures. After they are uploaded this site will provide you with a URL link to your picture.

Then create a post on TT, click the "Insert Image" button and paste in the URL that is provided by flickr.

I hope that helps.

Hi Yankee, :D

It's really simple... Take pics.

Load and save them into the "my pictures" folder of your computer.

Go to:

http://photobucket.com/

Register for a free photo album.

Click on "Browse" where it says "Upload Images & Videos".

Select one or more pictures to be added to your album. Upload them. After they are in the album, each one will have its own address. Copy the one that has at each end.

And paste the address into your post.:worthy:

Take Care,

Greg

Hey why don't you just click on my garage to view the pics? most of us have them right?:worthy:

Why did you bother to post/look anyway?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Randy Sorensen
      Hey guys. I'm having a difficult time getting my bike running right. I have the original drz, the "k" series, kickstart only. I just got this bike off Craigslist so I'm not 100% familiar with it but I will do my best to describe what's going on. It has a fcr39 carb, open air box ( not the 3x3 mod) full open yoshimura exhaust, cams from the e model, a k&n filter, a small stroker kit. My pipe was blue and bike is backfiring. Obviously running really lean. I am at 860 ft. Above sea level. I opened the carb up and saw the previous owner had a 60 pilot, 190 main, and the needle was at setting 5. I knew this was wrong, but I'm not an expert.  I need a jet kit, I'm having a very hard time finding a kit for the bike, since it makes more power than most stock bikes, With all the power adders on this thing. Can anyone please help me, I just want to ride!
    • By Ljharding_09
      My 98 rm250 won't shift past 2nd when running. When the motor is off it will shift through all gears smoothly. But when running it will shift into first and second fine, then shift lever just won't raise to shift again. This just started all of a sudden on a ride. Always shifted fine before, no wrecks, haven't dropped it. Any idea of what to look for? Thanks in advance! 
    • By atlthrux
      I'm looking to pickup a front end for 2002+ DRZ400 - forks, triples, wheel, rotor, boots, caliber/lever/mc. Maybe someone has some sitting on a shelf? Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

• By Funbags
      *Moved from sportbike forum
      Hey All,
      A while back a racer buddy explained to me that the best combo for tire size with lean angle in mind (for supermotos) is to have the front and rear tire as close to each other in terms of size and profile as possible for best and smoothest results in learning. I tried to find more info about it but found many contradictions. Some said 150 better, some said 140. And at that, they were talking about different tire models/mfgs and combinations. I tend to believe that the thinner rear tire gets you better/quicker/smoother lean and is also lighter weight so better response. But I'd like some more opinions or some stats if you have any.
      My Question: Is a setup of 120/70/17 and 140/70/17 on 4.25" rims, going to get you smoother and more stable results than a 160 or 150 rear?
      My current setup is Conti Attack SM's 120/140 (1.5K miles on them and loving it) 

Thanks for any help!
    • By caleb1995
      I have a 2006 Suzuki DRZ400s. I am having an issue with the tail running lights not working. The brake light does work with both the foot and hand brake. The running lights will come on when i turn the key past run to the park setting. It does have an aftermarket led tail light. Any insight would be appreciated