robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,060 posts in this topic

im with ya! my SM tires do ok in wet weather compared to my friends S with DOT knobbies. so i don't blame you one bit!

--keith

1 person likes this

Somehow I betcha this is gonna be a big thread! Anyone wanna bet? :worthy:
did you see how big the last one got:eek:
1 person likes this

Man! Are these some awesome Z's. Keep them coming, I could look at these all day.

I noticed the SM has a different chain adjustment, what's up with that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By winkle
      I have a used FMF power bomb header and a white brothers slip on. The muffler does not have a insert so it's definitely loud. $200 shipped in the US. 
    • By SammyJ
      Hey guys, I could use some help for yall. After a long run, a slow oil leak started at the bottom of my engine. I found the oil was dripping from the center of this bolt head pictured. Could it be the counter shaft leak but its trailing its way to here?

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks, boys. 

• By WVAikman
      2008 Suzuki DRZ400S for sale.  $3300 (negotiable).  New tires, Tusk bar protectors, Full rack system - rear and sides, Contour Carmichael bars w/ProTaper riser.  5257 original miles.
    • By Garage49
      Hey there,
      I recently bought a 1979 Suzuki PE250 in pretty good condition for its age I'd say.However the fork seals are leaking and after struggling for a few days to get the fork caps open(they were seized) I have now come to a new problem.
      The Dust seal Holder seems to be stuck, in the shop manual it mentions some sort of special tool for removing the fork seal but I'm not sure what exactly it would do.The thing seems like it should just unscrew. I've tried whacking it with a screw driver and a hammer and I had some minor progress but its painfully slow so I was wondering if any of you vintage motorcycle wizards would be able to enlighten me.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.