robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,060 posts in this topic

what kind of rack is that??? and where did you buy it. I looked in the garage and it is a "kientech motorworks rack"?? nice bike. I should post mine :worthy:, I would if I knew how LOL

1 person likes this

Here is my most recent pics. A pic of my bike can change week by week.

Next weeks project is to redo the tail light and rear signals for the third time.

Alot of the standard mods have been done.

121563.jpg

3x3, jet kit, hybred yoshimura titanium RS3 but has a stainless header, DNA air filter, Pro Taper bars and Cycra hand gaurds, Distnazias, short seat, BD led taillight that is gonna be moved again.

And yes I ride it in the dirt. :worthy:

Nice bikes everyone!

almost new: :prof:

DRZ_SM_New01.jpg

DRZ_SM_New02.jpg

dirt wheels: :worthy:

Eswap.jpg

after sinking 1st time out w/dirt wheels: :D

muddy_new.jpg

14 people like this

i like the muddy SM! it looks like my bike will in a day or so(hopefully).

great DRZ beach pic too. thanks for making my day guyz!

--keith

I really put them back on for winter riding , dont trust the knobs for wet road condtions !!

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Joseph18roberts
      My dirt bike was driven daily no issues besides petcock leaking a little gas and one day It quit running while I was riding it and started acting up the next day I tried and it would start but it wouldn't idle I would have to rev it high to stay running and it would backfire real bad this was a couple months ago anyone know what could be the issue if so let me know please gonna look at it tomorrow thank you in advance 
    • By skippy1369
      I tried to post this last night, but something was messed up with the link. I think it's right now.
      Looking for any advice or thoughts about the bike listed below. I'm planning on riding it locally for a year or so, and then riding the TAT. Any thing i should be worried about?
      https://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/6028885755.html

Thanks!!
    • By skippy1369
      I'm looking at buying this bike. Anything I should be worried about?
      https://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/6028885755
    • By perry2413
      I'm looking for the coolant reservoir for a DRZ400 along with the mounting hardware and hoses if possible. I'm having no luck for finding someone parting theirs out locally. Thanks!
    • By Chief3f1
      I've been looking for a little more muscle than my DRZ 400Sm and my local dealer has a 2014 KTN 690r, very clean, but 21K on it, ,thus I wonder what maintenance/problems I could be looking forward to $$. Another option they have is a 2011 Husky TE 630 with 5000k or so, both bought at auction I'm just not sure???
      Thoughts