robklx400

DRZ pics, lets see your Z

11,110 posts in this topic

what kind of rack is that??? and where did you buy it. I looked in the garage and it is a "kientech motorworks rack"?? nice bike. I should post mine :worthy:, I would if I knew how LOL

1 person likes this

Here is my most recent pics. A pic of my bike can change week by week.

Next weeks project is to redo the tail light and rear signals for the third time.

Alot of the standard mods have been done.

121563.jpg

3x3, jet kit, hybred yoshimura titanium RS3 but has a stainless header, DNA air filter, Pro Taper bars and Cycra hand gaurds, Distnazias, short seat, BD led taillight that is gonna be moved again.

And yes I ride it in the dirt. :worthy:

Nice bikes everyone!

almost new: :prof:

DRZ_SM_New01.jpg

DRZ_SM_New02.jpg

dirt wheels: :worthy:

Eswap.jpg

after sinking 1st time out w/dirt wheels: :D

muddy_new.jpg

14 people like this

i like the muddy SM! it looks like my bike will in a day or so(hopefully).

great DRZ beach pic too. thanks for making my day guyz!

--keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rando1
      I have a 2000 DRZ 400S. I used to get 110 miles on a tank before I had to think about filling up. Recently it has started to act like its out of gas with only 75 miles on the tank. I filled the tank up and it only took about 1.6 gallons, so I know it's not empty. It is also getting about 47 mpg when it used to get 55 mpg. When the engine dies at 75 miles on the tank, I switch the fuel petcock to free flow and it runs fine again. Anybody know what the problem could be?

• By MotoXRacer_19
      I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. My 2010 KTM 250 XC won't stop peeing coolant out of the overflow tube. I've used 3 different radiator caps (two of the oem 1.8 bar caps and one CV4 2.0 bar) and it still continues to pee coolant as soon as the bike starts up. I just recently bought and installed brand new radiators [GPI on eBay for $88 (the seem fine just the welds are a bit crappy and you can see inside of the tubes where the metal from the welds drooped down but there are no blocks)] and silicone hoses (profactory hoses) thinking they were the problem since the old radiators were bent in like bananas. To my dismay that was apparently not the issue. I've had everything apart and looked at. Has brand new base gaskets, head gaskets, radiators, and radiator hoses. I've bled the radiators like the manual says and there are no bubbles like air leaking into the system or being in the system. The jetting is also perfect. The only thing I haven't changed out is the oem impeller in the water pump but it looks to be in great condition. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem before it gets worse? Also, has anyone else had this problem and figured out how to fix it?
      I ride it in mostly tight 0-10 mph trails and also some 10-20 mph trails. 
    • By Motorider682
      Hi guys im new on here. But I have seen some of the articles and it seems like everyone is very helpful to others on here so i figured i would give it a try. Anyways I just bought a 2002 Suzuki Rm125 and im having issues with the shifting. The shifter has full motion top to bottom but it will not catch any gears. The bike runs just fine but like i said the shifter will not catch or engange into any gears. Any information helps! 
    • By Karol
      I know y'all have probably read thousands of drz engine noise complains, but this one is different. I just bought the bike, a 07 drz400sm with 9k miles, and this is my first drz. Likewise, it struck me how noisy the engine was. There is an annoying ticking that I assume is the cam chain and I plan on buying an mcct soon, but that is not the issue. It seems that in the mid rpm range, especially in low 2nd gear (because of low ambient noise) there is an almost siren like noise coming from the engine, pulsing. It's hard to tell what it its, but it gets louder and much more noticeable after the engine is nice and warm. I'll try to post an audio sample as soon as I can. Also, the pulsing seems to speed up with an increase of speed and doesn't pulse but rather stays constant while revving in neutral. It's noticeable when in neutral as well as other grears and throughout the rpms, but is especially noticeable while holding constant rpm. (The sound is not there during deceleration) Could this be the cam chain? I'm very new to the drz and I'm not sure if there is something that I should take care of before it locks up on me or if I'm just being paranoid. With the limited amount of info you have, tell me if you know what it could be. Thanks.
    • By MizzouDRZ
      Bought a 2016 Suzuki DR-Z400SM back in September, put two hundred miles on it or so and then bought a full Yoshimura RS2 system for it. Worked well for about 1,000 miles and then I noticed i have an exhaust leak where the header meets the engine. The local shop says the gasket has gone bad. I looked at the gasket compared to the stock one the other night and noticed the Yoshi gasket is just flat while the stock one has a ridge around the pipe. Anyway, I need to replace the gasket, and I was hoping to just take the stock one off the old exhaust and then put it on the new one, but they dont just slide off. So, how does one change a gasket?

Thanks.