HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ossidog

Big Gun Evo X

2 posts in this topic

I have dissed this slip on and people have PM me to ask why.

Now this will help it come up under search as well.

I have one that is now one year old.

I did a great loop today in a place called Pope Valley. This runs along side the Napa Valley and has a number of small wineries. Lots of gold and red leaves on the ground. Lot's of sport bikes out today as well and I had the only motard bike and helmet cam on. This is sport bike heaven, Film sucks, I can turn the volume down-still has a loud rasp. Bike is very cool except for a badly faded end cap. I have always maintained and garaged the bike.

What has prompted me to do this is I went to the BG site to see about a new end cap. Basically 40 bucks for a thin little metal stamped piece. I am sure the next will do the same-I'll pass.

I gonna do something with the stocker and put it back on. My BG Evo X was a poor value.:worthy:

100_1159.jpg

100_1158.jpg

I have to agree about the end cap, but have you tried the quiet core? I run one and it's a whole lot better.

97YZ3-med.JPG