HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
platterdr

650l smog removal

3 posts in this topic

I no this has been talked about a 1000 times before. but i bought the block plates and am ready to do the removal ....what about all the vaccum lines from the pump to the carb and airbox do they just get blocked off or what? I saw a step by step procedure somewhere at one time but can't find it now.....oh yeah should i rejjet after this , my only other mod is a WB E series

I no this has been talked about a 1000 times before. but i bought the block plates and am ready to do the removal ....what about all the vaccum lines from the pump to the carb and airbox do they just get blocked off or what? I saw a step by step procedure somewhere at one time but can't find it now.....oh yeah should i rejjet after this , my only other mod is a WB E series

The imfo you seek is at four strokes .com yes you should rejet for the pipe but not the smog removal. If your going over there you should check out Daves carb mods you will be glad you did.

Yes, you do have to plug off the vaccum lines at the carb. The IMS kit comes with plugs and instructions. If you don't have plugs, you can find some plastic covers for the ends of bolts at some better hardware stores that work great.