AIS removal - Help, I need somebody...

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

Is it the TT AIS kit or Yamaha one?

If it is the Yamaha one, then PM me your email and I will scan the instructions and mail it to you.

it's not very hard to figure out, but instructions would be nice forsure, let us know.......

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

We wanna see pics of your women on the beach:worthy: :D

Damn guys thinking about AIS removal and it's late spring on the beach there!:worthy:

Fair trade: Pics of woman for scanned AIS instructions....Done deal!

Fair trade: Pics of woman for scanned AIS instructions....Done deal!

Second that!! :worthy::D

I have the instructions from the original Yamaha AIS kit that I fitted to a 2005 WR450 I thhink some pictures of Brazilian ass is a fair swop.

Muz

:worthy::D:prof:

:bonk:

Hey Guys, how can I could send you some pics of real brazilian women's asses? :worthy::D:prof:

Actually, I'm expecting for the AIS instructions, but it's easy to get new friends with this simple stuff.

Best regards,

Starling

Done, my AIS kit is Yamaha OEM. I bought it from Three Brothers of California

I have the instructions from the original Yamaha AIS kit that I fitted to a 2005 WR450 I thhink some pictures of Brazilian ass is a fair swop.

Muz

:prof::bonk::cry:

:ride:

Hey Muz and fellows,

I'm waiting yours instructions of how can I send the brazilian "wonders" for you?

:worthy::D