HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starling

AIS removal - Help, I need somebody...

10 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

Is it the TT AIS kit or Yamaha one?

If it is the Yamaha one, then PM me your email and I will scan the instructions and mail it to you.

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

We wanna see pics of your women on the beach:worthy: :D

Damn guys thinking about AIS removal and it's late spring on the beach there!:worthy:

Hey Guys, how can I could send you some pics of real brazilian women's asses? :worthy::D:prof:

Actually, I'm expecting for the AIS instructions, but it's easy to get new friends with this simple stuff.

Best regards,

Starling

I have the instructions from the original Yamaha AIS kit that I fitted to a 2005 WR450 I thhink some pictures of Brazilian ass is a fair swop.

Muz

:prof::bonk::cry:

:ride:

Hey Muz and fellows,

I'm waiting yours instructions of how can I send the brazilian "wonders" for you?

:worthy::D