HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DesertRacer2

Thanks Giving Weekend

21 posts in this topic

GLAMIS!!! :cheers:

Should i say riding or more like drinking?

ok little bit of riding BEFORE a lot of drinking.........

...more like drinking?
Exactly why I avoid Glamis on any big weekend.

No offense directly to you.

Mattawa, Washington...the weather report is calling for a rain/snow mix. Oh, well...if you don't want to ride in the rain up here you might as well park your bike for six months out of the year.

Hopping the track won't be crouded, I figure most people will be @ Glamis, ocotillo, and vegas.

Last time I went to glamis on a big weekend, my brother and I almost got run over my a buggy on nitros. I'm heading out to Lucerne Valley this weekend to break my bike in and enjoy this nice fall weather, finally!

That's cool Grey. I am very anxious to go, I picked up my 07 last Friday and can't wait to get her in the dirt.

Glamis Friday and Saturday, Thursday for the family thing in brawley then head home sat night! BAARF... If anyone wants to hook up for a ride Friday sometime... Im on a WR/WANNABE YZ in the very back of wash 6. Look for a black armada w/ a hitch rack and a few other bikes. :cheers:

We're going to Grandma's today. I went riding in beautiful Raton NM yesterday to burn off calories for today. I helped the track owner make some changes to the track and am really looking forward to riding again on Sunday after church.

Speaking of "thanksgiving", at 44 yrs old, I personally am SO thankful to be riding again. I rode from 13-18 very steady and then pretty much dropped out due to college and low finances. After college, of course, it takes awhile to get your feet under you, then kids, etc. I bought a used KDX200 back in '00 and that got me going again. The KX125 I bought last year got me on the track and now I'm blessed that my whole family is riding. It's great and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to a) ride, :cheers: have a family (having come from a broken home with no siblings), c) ride with my family.

I was thinking about Glamis, but soon realized that everyone and there mother was heading out there... im doin Dove Springs :cheers:

We're going to Grandma's today. I went riding in beautiful Raton NM yesterday to burn off calories for today. I helped the track owner make some changes to the track and am really looking forward to riding again on Sunday after church.

Speaking of "thanksgiving", at 44 yrs old, I personally am SO thankful to be riding again. I rode from 13-18 very steady and then pretty much dropped out due to college and low finances. After college, of course, it takes awhile to get your feet under you, then kids, etc. I bought a used KDX200 back in '00 and that got me going again. The KX125 I bought last year got me on the track and now I'm blessed that my whole family is riding. It's great and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to a) ride, :cheers: have a family (having come from a broken home with no siblings), c) ride with my family.

cool story....I can relate