Doug Henry Graphics on the Way!!

Anyone who is waiting on back ordered, One industries, Doug Henry Graphics I just got an email from motosports saying they shipped them.

Now,,,,

If I only had my bike to put them on. :cheers::p:bonk:

Cool. I'll get them too if I can talk One Industries into just selling me the shroud graphics. Last time I spoke with them, they would not. It doesn't make sense that if you wad your bike the first time you ride it and need a shroud graphic, they meake you purchase the whole kit.

Anyone who is waiting on back ordered, One industries, Doug Henry Graphics I just got an email from motosports saying they shipped them.

Now,,,,

If I only had my bike to put them on. :p:bonk::crazy:

yep me too - should be here Friday.....:cheers:

I love the way those graphics look. Too bad I have so much blue all over my bike. I think I might try the white camo instead.

A better deal would be the one from www.fludesigns.com everything including #plates background for $99.00 order the Numbers and anything over $100 free shipping these look sweet

07YZ450FRetrolg.jpg

While I'm sure it doesn't include plastic like the Henry kit, but that thing looks pretty killer!:cheers:

I received mine Yesterday, Shroud graphics are already on. I am waiting on another seat cover though. I have decided to go with a white seat instead of the black that comes with the kit. Pictures on Friday

Dirt Digits will make just the rad shroud graphics for you in the red,black and white colors......