HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dzrtrat1111

Mx Rear Fender

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where to get a mx style rear fender for a xr 600. I've checked the TT store but just oem replacement and universal rears..

thanks dangerranger!! i didn't see those.. unfortunately im looking for black and they don't have it.. anyone else?

They (Maier) do have it in black for the XR600R. I saw it at Chaparal when I was at their big fall street sale. I have the white one for the XR400 in white that I got from Rocky Mountian ATV/MC

I took a CRF450X rear fender and made it work on my 96 600r. It looks pretty bitchin with the LED light. So then I also got the front fender to match and it really makes the bike look alot newer than it is.

SNIPER you are the man.. thank you very much, and everyone else for your help. it's exactly what i need.. want to convert to the baja designs led tail light for use with mx fender.. had nothing but problems with 2 different BD dualsport tail lights.. this should fix it!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

SNIPER you are the man.. thank you very much, and everyone else for your help. it's exactly what i need.. want to convert to the baja designs led tail light for use with mx fender.. had nothing but problems with 2 different BD dualsport tail lights.. this should fix it!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Thats exactly the same set up I have, I can email you a pic if you want to see what it looks like all done...