Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
700MX

Yosh on my 07 pic

15 posts in this topic

Several people pm'd me on how i like my yosh....and if I could post a pic of how far it stuck out. here is a pic, and i love the pipe! My shop gave me several to try and I liked the Yosh the most

b35cdad1-f259-463d-a127-b8c816223cc5.jpg

Several people pm'd me on how i like my yosh....and if I could post a pic of how far it stuck out. here is a pic, and i love the pipe! My shop gave me several to try and I liked the Yosh the most

b35cdad1-f259-463d-a127-b8c816223cc5.jpg

Swet pic 700! Can you tell us what other pipes you tried on your 07, and a short overview of your thoughts? :cheers:

Thinking of getting a pipe soon, just not

sure on what to get. I prefer a pipe with an emphasis on mid and top end.

Thanks! Sharky

Great pic man. One of the better ones I have seen to capture the essence of MX'in. Now back to our normally scheduled non-emo programming. :cheers:

Im looking into getting a Dr.D Carbon have ya tried one? and if so how does it compare to others?

I tried the WB, DRD , and Yosh

They were all a huge improvement over the 07 stock, and I would say if you are trying to decide, figure out the type of power you like best. Then look for the pipe that fits that profile best.

WB......sounded trick. If you like smooth, tourquey power with over rev you would like this pipe. It builds rpm too slow for me

DRD....Great roll on, low-mid snap! If you like to never touch your clutch, and maybe are more of a "recreational rider" you would LOVE this pipe

Yosh.....This pipe is my style. Quick, snappy and a fun. improved low, and a mid range burst into a nice over rev. It does not sound as trick as the wb. also has descent roll on....but I do find myself clutching alot.

Hope this helps you guys

Great pic man. One of the better ones I have seen to capture the essence of MX'in. Now back to our normally scheduled non-emo programming. :worthy:

Ditto! Nice bike, nice place to ride, looks really fun!

I just got that same pipe a few weeks ago but haven't tried it yet. Glad to know you are enjoying it.

I thought that looked like I-70. You old enough to know the Kyle's Monte & Terry?

Cappy79 (SRAC #9 250 PRO about a hundred years ago!)