dual sport kit?

Jeff at procycle is great to deal with.

I was on the phone the other day ( Friday ) with Baja Designs getting new switches ( the whole handlebar part for my WR ). They stated that the Voltage is too high on a WR and this was the problem, they have stopped selling them for WR. BD for a WR WILL GIVE YOU GRIEF!

There is another one I wished I would have used in Acton CA. Moto?:cheers:? I can't remember the name? Start doing some serches or google. Do call Jeff to see what he has to say.

Does anyone have any opinions about these kits http://www.procycle.us/main/dskit.htm ..I've read about all of the Baja Designs switch problems ...And the trick dual sport opinions ...has anyone here had any dealings with these kits?...Does this appear to be the same switch "BD" uses?..

That looks like the same BD switch I've replaced three times!

Ossidog,

That is Trickdualsport In Acton, California

It.s kind of funny I've had my Trickdualsport Kit almost 4 years now on my 03 WR 450 and I've never had a problem with "too much voltage" and having the handlebar switch or anything else go bad. Sounds to me like they have a problem with cheap parts and don't want to step up to better quality switches (imho)

Jim