Another Ride Report with my BRP

Some nice pics again, Old Man Time , Those ruts were unreal...

:cheers::p

looks like some really nice riding... i am going ot have to talk to my boss about moving our company out west.. what is the average cost of a house over there? i'm near boston so i don't even want to look anymore.

This guy is my hero as he gets to go out and ride alot!!!!!! Nice pics too!

looks like some really nice riding... i am going ot have to talk to my boss about moving our company out west.. what is the average cost of a house over there? i'm near boston so i don't even want to look anymore.

Things are starting to change quite quickly around here. Up until 3 years ago a person could find a nice modest home for under $100,000. Since Microsoft, Yahoo and Intuit have started setting up house in our area things have dramaticly changed. Land and housing is going up by the week. Expect $160,000++ for the same home. Nobody wanted to live here so things were pretty inexpensive for most of the 22 years I have lived in Eastern Washington.

Two or three years ago I found 80 acres of nice flat desert land with power nearby and bordered by irrigation on two sides for $40,000.00. There were not farming water rights to the irrigation but you could put in domestic wells and the land could be subdivided. To me it was a no brainer but I couldn't get anyone to go in with me on it so I had to pass. All I wanted was 40 acres to build a winter riding area and maybe home on. Who would have known how quickly things would change. That is always going to be one of those "If I only woulda" memories.