04 yz 450 chain

can anyone tell me how to take the rear wheel bolt off so I can tighten my chain I cant understand I just broke my second wrench I am turning counterclock and this is its first adjustment

The nut that holds the axle on is like a normal nut, lefty loosy righty tighty. So spin it counter clock wise. Seems like its seized on there. I always use a 12 inch adjustable wrench.

The nut that holds the axle on is like a normal nut, lefty loosy righty tighty. So spin it counter clock wise. Seems like its seized on there. I always use a 12 inch adjustable wrench.

Quality tools with a torque multiplier/breaker bar. It's a fairly high torque value, and crappy tools will only frustrate you. The right tool for the job is worth its weight in gold.

Exactly so. You may have to use as much as 100 ft/lb of effort top remove the nut. Under those circumstances, you could actually suffere a serious injury as a result of cheap or improper tools failing you. An adjustable wrench in that application, even a good one, is an invitation a rounded nut.

Use a 26mm box end, not an open end, or more preferably, a six point socket and a good long ratchet or breaker bar. If you use six point sockets, a 1 1/16" will work.