HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chpxr

carb question don't hate me for this lol

2 posts in this topic

ok i know this has been beat to death but monday i m either calling xr only or rob barnum to get a carb i'm tired of stabbing the throttle and having it cough before it goes. so here's the question if i have xr only install and tune the Keihin FCR on my bike would it be better then the edelbrock 3113 meaning reliabilty and so on or would the edelbrock be a better carb to go with.oh before i continue here's what i am working with 97 xr600r with xr onlys exhaust modified air box and cover,rev box, so can any body give me advise on my choice i have read and read and have not found anything that makes me feel like ok i now know which one i should get. all that has happened now is i am more confused lol so please helppppppp i would hate to waste money on the wrong choice but i want the best

thanks

rob:crazy: :cheers::p