Team Yamaha '07

thanks for the links and the info DPW! You rock!

BTW.....I suppose the only way I am going to get over my "Langston is a sandbagger" feelings is to consider that maybe he was waiting for a real ride before he moved up. Maybe he was just being smart ....not a wuss? One thing is for sure.....he will be on the best bike he has ever put a leg over.

Good luck this season GL.

As far as Reed's sponsor? I think their mission statement is admirable. As fans of motocross we should be grateful to ANYONE who throws their hat into the ring to sponsor a team.

-B

Actually I think it's a little disappointing. Not the fact that he's sponsored by Indians, but the fact that they couldn't get a more high-profile sponsor.

I thought they were talking to Nike?

I thought our sport was growing...

Who cares where the sponcership comes from :cheers: .......check out that trick bike....there is not much on that thing that is stock.....look at the linkage, suspension, brakes, hubs....oh and the motor....it is not anything like a stock 06 or 07 except the frame and plastic

Who cares where the sponcership comes from :cheers: .......check out that trick bike....there is not much on that thing that is stock.....look at the linkage, suspension, brakes, hubs....oh and the motor....it is not anything like a stock 06 or 07 except the frame and plastic

It's just a discussion...no big deal. Actually I do care about the sponsorship...I'm interested in the business of MX/SX and the growth of the sport and I see this deal with the band of Indians as a disappointment...it ain't Nike that's for damn sure.

BTW you're right, the bike looks trick!

It's just a discussion...no big deal. Actually I do care about the sponsorship...I'm interested in the business of MX/SX and the growth of the sport and I see this deal with the band of Indians as a disappointment...it ain't Nike that's for damn sure.

BTW you're right, the bike looks trick!

shhhhhhhhhhh........affirmative action....:cheers:

,,,,,I suppose the only way I am going to get over my "Langston is a sandbagger" feelings is to consider that maybe he was waiting for a real ride before he moved up. Maybe he was just being smart ....not a wuss? One thing is for sure.....he will be on the best bike he has ever put a leg over.

Don't feel bad, I've always felt the exact same way about Glory Boy-G (I usually refer to him as "The world's fastest cherry picker"). I see he even had his name spelled with a star for the "O" since he is such a star. :cheers:

Time for him to put up or shut up. :bonk::p

awsome video clip. It's sweet to see all those yamahas flyin around