HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spuj

Sweet looking '07!

9 posts in this topic

I found pictures of a YZF 450 '07 that a local shop just got in, and the graphics is pretty damn sweet, but I cant figure out what they are! Some kind of Yamaha original special graphics? :cheers: I have checked all the '07 graphics and never seen these..

Gonne go check it out tomorrow, I'm still split in the decision of what bike to get for '07. Either the yami or kawasaki!

..One more thing, isn't there a link somewhere if you want to check out someones garage? It used to be below the avatar, searching the garage by the username is lame..

42033_l.jpg

42034_l.jpg

42035_l.jpg

A Doug Henry variant. Nice.

vickery motorsports out here in colo have their own graphic kits for the 07's that look like the doug henry replica. it is pretty sweet looking.

Looks nice..throw an all black seat on it and it will be perfect.

Exactly! :cheers:

Apparently, this is a Yamaha original racing part graphic kit, and a matching seatcover is availible. The price for the kit with shroud graphics, fenders, airbox, fork guards and swingarm was really good, about the same price as any aftermarket shroud graphics ONLY here in Sweden.

The Yamaha frame guards and glideplate was also very trick looking, and reasonably priced.

Definitely good looking! Too bad that isn't available for -05 models too, or is it?

Greetings from Finland.