HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRPXL600R

600/650 Hangout/BBQ?????

43 posts in this topic

Has there been a get together done from the guys n gals here to show off each others bikes, meet with one another. You know put faces to the screen names. Go hang out and have a Big BBQ. I know it would have to be a area get together like NWest, SWest, Mid West NEast, SEast you get the picture. I think it would be really kool to see a few hundred BRP 's all at once in a single area.

Great Idea- if frankstr will pick up the tab for the food and beer, etc. I will throw the gig at my house here in Florida! :p:cheers:

See! I know we can pull this off in our seperate little corners! And it would be kool to have pics and videos of the BBQ Bash and all those shiny BRP 's! You know like in a couple of months so we can plan this out on where we could meet at and have our respective BBQ's and get together!

Great Idea- if frankstr will pick up the tab for the food and beer, etc. I will throw the gig at my house here in Florida! :bonk::cheers:

Like hell it will be at your house ......I thought you all would pay the tab

and have it at my place in Oregon...:p

:crazy::worthy:

I'll supply all beer, food and accomodation for everyone.

I'm in Perth, West Aus.

Come on down, it's on next week.

Like hell it will be at your house ......I thought you all would pay the tab

and have it at my place in Oregon...:cheers:

:bonk::crazy:

Just wanted to make sure your paying attention!:eek::p:worthy:

Ill host the Southwest version. I have 10 acres of land and right down the road are some great woods riding places...youll have to allow XR600Rs as well though, thats what I have!

Has there been a get together done from the guys n gals here to show off each others bikes, meet with one another. You know put faces to the screen names. Go hang out and have a Big BBQ. I know it would have to be a area get together like NWest, SWest, Mid West NEast, SEast you get the picture. I think it would be really kool to see a few hundred BRP 's all at once in a single area.

cool idea!!!!

How long would it take to ride from Australia?

Is there a bridge I can use...:cheers::p:bonk::crazy::worthy:

cool idea!!!!

How long would it take to ride from Australia?

Is there a bridge I can use...:cheers::p:bonk::crazy::worthy:

ROTFLMFAO! Better get paddle tire for the rear and ski up front and dont let off the go fast grip!

Boston mangler, if you advertise So Cal Pig meet, you will just get a bunch of cops show up and expect a free meal.

Frankstr, you have figured out how to move posts, from one forum to another and how to delete them entirely, you should be able to figure out a way to get TT to spring for a few BBQ's.

Good idea, a TT promo BBQ, good one landshark, I mean brpxl600