06 450 flywheel

has anyone put on a weighted flywheel of any size. I had one on my 400 and loved it. I don't know though these new o6 450s do suprisingly well in the woodswith a stock setup .

I've got the GYTR one on mine...works like a charm. Doesn't take away from the power at all...just puts it down real nice and eliminates some of the stalling in the tight.

did you get the offroad one or the other. I believe they are different weights

I got the offroad one...the heavier of the two. I ride primarily offroad. If you also ride offroad, the flywheel is essential.

i would say that i ride about 75% offroad/ 25% track. I'm not real big into track riding though. Do you think it could hold me back some on the track, or is that hard hitting power that is in these 450s still there for use?

i would say that i ride about 75% offroad/ 25% track. I'm not real big into track riding though. Do you think it could hold me back some on the track, or is that hard hitting power that is in these 450s still there for use?

Did you ever get the flywheel? Which one? how does it work.

no not yet. It is a work in progress, and needed a few other things first. I am still planning on it though.