E-Series how many db?

Cambo,

Not sure about the Db other than it is loud! and yes, more discs equals more Db. I have not been tested with my E-series Promeg but I am fairly certain it will not pass tests done by my local rangers. ?

Keep Roostin'

Brian

After being woken up in the middle of the night by my ringing ears (up to 3 nights later) after a days riding I dumped my e-series. I found ear plugs helped a little. I also found that removing the disks to quieten it really sapped the power. I now run a Staintune. As for your question on dB,- no idea, bloody loud.

JB

LOL Guy,

I can relate to what you went through... The local (redneck, small-minded) country copper around here knows my Land Rover only too well... it is a V8, with a few tweaks, and a 'sports' exhaust system... it is a bit noisier than your standard taxi... and to them, the noise translates to speed... so they always think I am speeding, and try to nab me when they can... I always get off the tickets, but it is annoying to be a target...

Now, the good thing is they haven't cottoned onto the fact that it is me on the bike, so they haven't been directing their attention to me... The helmet and tinted Scott lenses give me some protection... One day they will work out it is me, but until then, I am free to enjoy riding...

Thanks to ThumperTalk, I won't get a E-series pipe, now I have the experience of others to save me that expensive experiment...

Cheers guys for the info...

David