Pro Circuit T4 on 2006 YZ450F

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has a Pro Circuit T4 on there 06 YZ450F? If you do, do you like it? And do you have any pictures of it on the bike? Thanks a lot.

Loud...very loud.

Loud...very loud.

very very loud. But it is one of the better pipes for making power for as cheap as it costs.

Yep... T4 is great.

P7180646.jpg

YammyandKTM.jpg

Yes, it is a little Loud.

I had a Ti-4 and it did make nice power, but it was rather loud and to be perfectly honest I preffer my Big Gun Evo R. For pics look in my garage.

Thanks guys, cant wait tell it comes in the mail. It looks like it stick out as far as the stock though. Still looks ok though.

Hey Odlaw19...cool pic of the two bikes on the beach! Looks like a fun place to ride.

Hey YZ426F Rider- Love your quoting of Sammy in your signature. Yeah, the song was written by Sammy, but let us not forget Ronnie Montrose, whose band it was that played it, and also which band I personally think was where Sammy did his finest work. The eponymous album from which BMS came was probably their best, but Paper Money was pretty good too. Certainly better than the I Can't Drive 55 Sammy stuff. If you want to hear some great Montrose stuff, pick up Johnny Winter's Still Alive and Well, with Ronnie backing up JW - same era, same great playing.

I'm considering the T-4 for my 06 YZ450F as well, but still debating over it or the Dr.D. I've got the PC Platinum pipe on my YZ250, and love it, so that's pushing me toward the PC, but I'm not sure the gain in pipe change between 2 strokes and 4 strokes is really comparable. When I went to the platinum on my YZ250 from the stocker, I thought my arms got stretched out an inch, but I'm not expecting those gains for the 450. Different kind of power hit from the 2 stroke.

Hey YZ426F Rider- Love your quoting of Sammy in your signature. Yeah, the song was written by Sammy, but let us not forget Ronnie Montrose, whose band it was that played it, and also which band I personally think was where Sammy did his finest work. The eponymous album from which BMS came was probably their best, but Paper Money was pretty good too. Certainly better than the I Can't Drive 55 Sammy stuff.

I happen to think Paper Money was the best Montrose album...Sammy leaving signaled the end of Montrose I think..