120/90/19 series tire on an 06' 450?

Has anyone had any luck with a 120/90/19 on the rear of a 06' YZ 450? I was looking at Maxxis' Desert IT tire and I would like to go as wide as possible especially for those nasty SoCal hillclimbs. Do the knobbies clear the swing arm? I have always run a 110, I hate to buy/mount the 120 and find out it doesn't fit.

I called numerous dealerships and some of them say it will fit and others said it won't, go figure?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Has anyone had any luck with a 120/90/19 on the rear of a 06' YZ 450? I was looking at Maxxis' Desert IT tire and I would like to go as wide as possible especially for those nasty SoCal hillclimbs. Do the knobbies clear the swing arm? I have always run a 110, I hate to buy/mount the 120 and find out it doesn't fit.

I called numerous dealerships and some of them say it will fit and others said it won't, go figure?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

It's all I run they hook up better on concrete starts.

i've got a 120 for the rear of my 06, just havn't put it on yet, do you have to take the caliper totally off of the bracket to fit the 120? the 110 seems tight as it is for clearance on the caliper, not sure if i'm gonna have any clearance problems on mine. does it ever hit your silencer?

The 120 is a little tight at the caliper but you just have to slide the caliper back a little farther than normal and it will fit just fine. I am just happy that the aftermarket tire has lasted longer than the stocker, we wen't thru the stock tire in about 2 week's.