XR600 rear caliper

Anyone happen to know if the XR400 rear disc caliper and carrier are the same as that of the XR600?

I've been offered a good set cheap as a spare...

Thanks

Anyone happen to know if the XR400 rear disc caliper and carrier are the same as that of the XR600?

I've been offered a good set cheap as a spare...

Thanks

I donlt know but logic and kowing Honda they are. Look at the part numbers and see if the only difference is the fittment.

I looked at the online parts fische and they look different in the carrier, but the caliper looks identical. The picture on the fische is not very detailed though....can you return it if it is the wrong caliper?

Thanks - I don't have easy access to the part numbers, but strangely in the pics I have the carrier looks the same but the caliper a bit different!

I can't return the XR400 one if it doesn't fit. Guess I'll have to keep on sleuthing...

Thanks - I don't have easy access to the part numbers, but strangely in the pics I have the carrier looks the same but the caliper a bit different!

I can't return the XR400 one if it doesn't fit. Guess I'll have to keep on sleuthing...

I was just told by a guy they have part numbers and better graphics on the Service Hondas online parts fische which is online as well.

I tried the Service Honda site - pile of ****! Rear XR400 caliper shows front! And def not Mac friendly... But thanks anyway! :-)