HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redswr

can't find graphics!?!

13 posts in this topic

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,

darrel

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,

darrel

I bought these on ebay for $48. The kit comes with the seatcover too. The swingarm and fork protector graphics I also bought on ebay for $5.

http://www.butterflymultimedia.com/wr450/

I hear ya. Seems like they would make more for them since you'd think that all the older bikes would need new plastic and graphics.

I had a hard time finding them and the ones I found were pretty dated.

XGXracing makes some and will also make custom ones for your bike ($$$). That's really the only option for some really neat ones. I ended up just going through my Dennis Kirk catalog and finding some FMF ones I didn't dislike too bad.

2v8i8zn.jpg

hey nashty, how well do you like the carbon fiber frame guards? do your boots scratch them up at all?

i have the one industry kit right now but i'm missing the tank graphics. IM000584.jpg i might just try and get those to complete it.

yeah i was thinking of getting a few carbon fiber parts for my bike but i don't want to invest to much into it. i think i might be going to a yz250f next year and i'm hoping to get my wr street legal.

i was looking at your FMF graphics are they for the wr? i didn't see any for the 99 but i don't think there would be too much of a difference.

Do a search on ebay for WR graphics. I purchased these Graphics and am very happy with the quality and style. (Note.... The shipping for the Graphics took 3 weeks so don't be in a hurry)

Came with all Graphics and a Seat cover which is not on the bike yet.

What do you think?

DSCF0081.jpg

Doxo. I hear they are known for 4 wheeler parts and graphics. I just liked the look so I bought them.

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. Now if I could get the ladies to say the same for me...... Well.

hey whole shot,

what year is your bike? the tank looks smaller than mine

edit: nevermind looked at your profile