can't find graphics!?!

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,

darrel

I searched long and hard for graphics to fit my '99 WR400FL. I ended up at Factory Effex...

Take a look at One Industries graphic kit! They look beautiful on my '03 WR 450:thumbsup:

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,

darrel

I bought these on ebay for $48. The kit comes with the seatcover too. The swingarm and fork protector graphics I also bought on ebay for $5.

http://www.butterflymultimedia.com/wr450/

I hear ya. Seems like they would make more for them since you'd think that all the older bikes would need new plastic and graphics.

I had a hard time finding them and the ones I found were pretty dated.

XGXracing makes some and will also make custom ones for your bike ($$$). That's really the only option for some really neat ones. I ended up just going through my Dennis Kirk catalog and finding some FMF ones I didn't dislike too bad.

2v8i8zn.jpg

hey nashty, how well do you like the carbon fiber frame guards? do your boots scratch them up at all?

i have the one industry kit right now but i'm missing the tank graphics. IM000584.jpg i might just try and get those to complete it.

yeah i was thinking of getting a few carbon fiber parts for my bike but i don't want to invest to much into it. i think i might be going to a yz250f next year and i'm hoping to get my wr street legal.

i was looking at your FMF graphics are they for the wr? i didn't see any for the 99 but i don't think there would be too much of a difference.

Nope, they're YZ ones. Got them from DK.

Do a search on ebay for WR graphics. I purchased these Graphics and am very happy with the quality and style. (Note.... The shipping for the Graphics took 3 weeks so don't be in a hurry)

Came with all Graphics and a Seat cover which is not on the bike yet.

What do you think?

DSCF0081.jpg

nice looking bike! those graphics look good on it. what kind are they?

Doxo. I hear they are known for 4 wheeler parts and graphics. I just liked the look so I bought them.

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. Now if I could get the ladies to say the same for me...... Well.

hey whole shot,

what year is your bike? the tank looks smaller than mine

edit: nevermind looked at your profile