HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LandSharkGT

Sad state of affairs!

12 posts in this topic

This truly is a sad site to bare witness too! Cant wait for parts to arrive so I can send out stuff to machinist and start rebuilding!

000_0694.jpg

Work bench is 10' behind this picture, I have like a 16'x 10' work area in the back of the garage. Yeah I know that bay 2 needs to be emptied out, all that stuff is for sale or going to goodwill.

[yeah, off topic, but...]

Hey, Landshark, is that an Electra Glide hiding on the right side?

If so, ain't that a hoot of a contrast in two-wheelers?! I have an FLHT and it is outrageous when I ride one for a while then get on the other. Personally, I love the contrast!!

[On-topic...]

Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

[off-topic #2...]

Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

Sweet!! :mad: :mad:

Thanx I will always love my Honda 's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

Thanx I will always love my Honda 's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

Amen to that.

[yeah, off topic, but...]

[On-topic...]

Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

The Exhaust tip is red, it is from XR's Only.

000_0672.jpg

[off-topic #2...]

Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

Yes that was for when I was a painter and working on cranes.