Sad state of affairs!

This truly is a sad site to bare witness too! Cant wait for parts to arrive so I can send out stuff to machinist and start rebuilding!

000_0694.jpg

WHAT!? that is sad! Its a honda, this picture must have been photoshopped =( What happened?

how the hell do you work in there?

Work bench is 10' behind this picture, I have like a 16'x 10' work area in the back of the garage. Yeah I know that bay 2 needs to be emptied out, all that stuff is for sale or going to goodwill.

can i be goodwill =), i'll pay all the shipping i got an xl as well

Not the bike, the fridge and stuff! LOL!

[yeah, off topic, but...]

Hey, Landshark, is that an Electra Glide hiding on the right side?

If so, ain't that a hoot of a contrast in two-wheelers?! I have an FLHT and it is outrageous when I ride one for a while then get on the other. Personally, I love the contrast!!

[On-topic...]

Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

[off-topic #2...]

Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

Sweet!! :mad: :mad:

Thanx I will always love my Honda's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

Thanx I will always love my Honda's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

Amen to that.

[yeah, off topic, but...]

[On-topic...]

Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

The Exhaust tip is red, it is from XR's Only.

000_0672.jpg

[off-topic #2...]

Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

Yes that was for when I was a painter and working on cranes.