Hand Guards

Hey guys, I was thinking about getting some Power Madd handguards. Does anybody have these or have had these. Thanks for any input and if anybody has some pics of their 06/07 with handguards i would like to see them.

I've heard that the PM's are kind of a pain because of the way they mount... prone to coming loose and flopping around while riding, but I've never actually tried a set. I have Acerbis Rally Pro's with GYT-R triple clamp mounts, and that is a solid setup if you are looking for full coverage handguards instead of just roost protection.

Go with Cyrcra Pro Bends!!

They seriously mount in 5 minutes and are super stable.

Does anybody have some pictures with their handguards on?

IMG_3392-1.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

These are the GYTR hand guards and triple clamp mounts, but they are not listed on the website anymore. I think they are the same as the Cyrcra Pro Bends.

These are the GYTR hand guards and triple clamp mounts, but they are not listed on the website anymore. I think they are the same as the Cyrcra Pro Bends.

You know, if you use an '03/'05 fuel cock, the hose will come off it going back instead of forward, and you can get rid of that loop in the line. :mad:

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought there was something wrong with the tank when I got it because the stock fuel hose wouldn't reach when the instructions said you could reuse all the stock parts. I didn't know at the time that I could have turned the stopcock backwards and used the stock fuel hose. Although, I think that is poor design idea. I don't like the way it looks either but it runs great. I'll be changing it this winter, with the other upgrades, so I'll get one of the 03-05's then.

I'm running UFO handguards, but I'm thinking about switching to either sunline or plasticwerks ones.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24730

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24731

Not the best, but you get the idea:

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg