HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
74Hustler

White Bros. E2 and 07 YZ450

6 posts in this topic

When I picked up my 07 450 I ordered a E2 pipe for it. I was told the 06 and 07's were the same so they ordered the 06 pipe. Well it did'nt fit and after hours of F'n with the damn thing I looked on White Bros. website , low and behold I find a differant part number for the 07 than the 06. So I order the 07 pipe, picked it last night and tried to install it. Well this pipe is supose to slip over the stock head and I cant seem to even get to start to slip over the stock head pipe:foul: Any one else deal with the E2 and have these problems?

Take the header off and try to put it together off the bike.

If it goes together off the bike, it should go thgether on the bike too.

Take the header off and try to put it together off the bike.

If it goes together off the bike, it should go thgether on the bike too.

Use a little grease to help slide it together.....not a lot, just a little to help it slide together!

Use a little grease to help slide it together.....not a lot, just a little to help it slide together!

Tried that. It just seems like the two pipes are the same size and the muffler pipe does not want to slide over the header pipe. I cant even get it to start.:mad:

Well I just got a call back from White Bros. and it seems that they made the muffler pipe to small on all there 07 YZ450 pipes. If you have one for an 07 and are having problems with it, call White Bros and they will set up an exchange for the right pipe.