Seniority

I just noticed for the first time that we have member numbers assigned to us (are there really that many members of this site...impressive).

Anyway, I noticed that I am # 34. That gives me senority doesn't it? So I guess that I can expect a vast majority of you to wash my bike, change my oil and tires, wash my riding clothes, load my bike, etc.. :):D:D

Hey Bryan, I noticed you are #2. Didn't you start this site? Who is numero uno?

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

Originally posted by Dougie:

I just noticed for the first time that we have member numbers assigned to us (are there really that many members of this site...impressive).

Anyway, I noticed that I am # 34. That gives me senority doesn't it? So I guess that I can expect a vast majority of you to wash my bike, change my oil and tires, wash my riding clothes, load my bike, etc.. :D:D:D

Hey Bryan, I noticed you are #2. Didn't you start this site? Who is numero uno?

Number 34?!!! Tell the man what he's won Bob!!! A set of oven mitts!!!!

Since I no chance of senority by member number, I just took over the site! :):D:D

I do think the bike washing idea is a good one! Who's first?? :D:D

I'm unlucky number 13... just like Tortelli.

I should be in the first couple hundred since I registered in November 99 but when the server went down a while back it wouldnt let me log back on with my old name "milkman2544" so I had to start a new name therefore pushing me back a couple thousand. :D

I want justice!

The way America works nowdays think I could sue? Just kidding! :D:)

I make a motion that MotoGreg be assigned a new number. 13...man, we don't even have a 13th floor in our skyscrapers.....

Bad JU*JU man Bad JU*JU....

Bonzai :)

Originally posted by MOmilkman:

I should be in the first couple hundred since I registered in November 99 but when the server went down a while back it wouldnt let me log back on with my old name "milkman2544" so I had to start a new name therefore pushing me back a couple thousand. :)

I want justice!

The way America works nowdays think I could sue? Just kidding! :D:D

I registered in the winter of 2000. I too was victim of the TT meltdown!

I got lucky, my acct was not blown away. But it looks like MotoGreg has me beat! Fine with me, Greg has given good advice over the years. I think I even referred to the "MotoGreg setup" long ago, referring to shortening the wheelbase, lowering gearing, raising forks, and god knows what else..

Anyway, Dougie, um I think you need to wash OUR bikes :) Just kidding, man!

Yea,

You guys think your soooo baaaaad! I am totally smokin' you all in total # of posts!! :)

Wonder who has the most posts?? :)

Oops!, did it just add another on? :D

Kevin, there's no keeping up with you!!

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: James Dean ]

I'm just checking to see how many posts I have?! :)

Kevin, what are you a postaholic or something??? Alright, what do you say we go by age? :)

Is Older better...or Younger better...???

Older! Definately, older folks should have more senority. Haven't you heard that you are supposed to repect your elders? :)

Hey, PMAUST, stop asking Kevin questions... It just increases his number of pOsts... :D

Figured I would butt in and increment mine by 1... :)

David

The way this thread is going it's going to be longer than "jetting Q's" :)

Just trying out my original login to see what my seniority is....

Dougie - I'm #23 - I think my bike needs washing. When will it be convenient for you to come out here?

Brian

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Brian in Long Beach ]

Older....hmmm.....Lets See....That would cut mine down by.....hmmmmmm...3000....and leave...WHAT? 13...No way.....Bad JU JU...Bad JU JU....

Bonzai :)

I think we need another Moab rally so that I can wash Brian's bike. Hey, I play by the rules. That is only 33 bikes I'd have to wash. Some poor bastard would be washing 4000 :)

I still want to know who is number one. If not Bryan, then who...

Hey Brian:

Got you beat by 1. While Dougie is washin your ride, you can be scrubbin mine :)

Actually, I'm not sure if I want someone else touchin my Baby......

Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

:) I'd best bring me rubber gloves for the amount of washing I'm gonna have to do!! LOL

Oh by the way.....don't wait for me ...I'll catch up ..Honest! :D